100% full Not resolved

DOW is amazing - They respond by refuting negative reviews having the same identical problems, which are attributed to bad product design, not the customers' expiration dates or holding it wrong, etc.And 90% of their reviews on their website are NEGATIVE.

The product delivery straws breaks, or jams patency. The straw easily unscrews while using it, so the product squirts out the attachment hub and over your hands and can; or the trigger bends making it unusable. The product does not stick to the surfaces easily during application, so it rolls off like shaving cream. But it sticks to everything else where you don't need it.

About 25% of the cans run out of pressure leaving 1/3 of the product in the can!This product has more negative hits than positive from users, including myself.

Had an Experience with The Dow Chemical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more